Cisco’s security solutions are integrating protection across the network, cloud, internet, email, and endpoints. Cisco is the most effective security solutions provider that stops threats at the edge and protects users where they are. Exceptional threat intelligence and security Automation are helping Cisco block more threats, respond faster to advanced threats and automate the Security posture mechanisms.
Cisco certification program for CCIE Security validates the expertize levels related to Design, Deploy, Operate and Optimize complex scenarios of the entire IT Security aspect of the Network lifecycle. This certification enhances security theory, problem-solving, Configuration, Monitoring and Troubleshooting for the Cisco specific technology and deployment skillsets.
CCIE Security training and certification is a validation of your skillsets which are acknowledged across the globe as Industry Standard. It enhances your appeal for better job growth opportunities.
WHO CAN GET BENEFITTED :
- Network engineer with at least five to seven years of professional experience with designing, deploying, operating and optimizing enterprise security technologies.
- Network engineers need to use an expert-level problem-solving process that includes options analysis to support complex network technologies and topologies.
- Network designers that design and support complex network technologies and topologies.
- Students and professionals in the IT and Technologies sector who wish to enhance their knowledge and acquire an internationally recognized professional certification which can improve their job prospects.
Following are the details of the Technology Core exam (CLCOR 300-801) and CCIE Collaboration v3.0 lab exam:
TECHNOLOGY CORES (SCOR 350-701) –
- Security Concepts (25%)
- Network Security (20%)
- Securing the Cloud (15%)
- Content Security (15%)
- Endpoint Protection and Detection (10%)
- Secure Network Access, Visibility, and Enforcement (15%)
CCIE Security v6.0 Lab exam –
- Perimeter Security and Intrusion Prevention (20%)
- Secure Connectivity and Segmentation (20%)
- Infrastructure Security (15%)
- Identity Management, Information Exchange, and Access Control (25%)
- Advanced Threat Protection and Content Security (20%)
|Training Schedule||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
|Duration||2 Months||3 Months|
|Hours||4 Hours / Day||8 Hours / Day|
|Fees||1,00,000 + Taxes||1,00,000 + Taxes|
Naiman is a self-driven master trainer in the field of Network Security and Wireless Networking. He is a CCIE in Security, MCSE and CEH certified professional trainer and holds various academic & professional qualifications besides Master’s in Computer Science.
He has trained and prepared more than 500+ students for their skills/knowledge enhancement and certification goals. His core strength is IT Security (Network Security, Information Security & Cyber Security). He has played a very important role in the successful pursuit of CCIE Security and CCIE Wireless certifications by numerous students at Octa Networks.
He has worked with various organizations on their complex and time-sensitive Security and Wireless projects. He has displayed great vigour in utilizing his extensive training experience and security knowledge while delivering corporate training to established organizations in the industry.
Naiman is deeply influenced by the humane aspect of the training process wherein one can share his knowledge, insights, and experience with the students who are keen to learn as much as possible from their coaches and trainers.
That is exactly why Naiman loves to keep himself updated about the most recent advancements and developments in the field of Information Security. He loves to spend his spare time cycling or watching movies.
Naiman is influenced by well-known IT Training Guru Keith Barker’s following quote:
“The best part of being a trainer is making a difference in the life of a student. When a motivated learner and the correct training meet at the right time, the results are amazing.”
Naiman is harnessing the power of knowledge and the training profession to understanding the needs of the students by interacting with them and then assisting them with the right guidance. In his opinion, nothing can be more satisfying than to see his students achieve success and prosperity in their personal and professional lives.
Devices to be used during the CCIE Security Training Program:
- Cisco 3850 Catalyst Switch
- Cisco 5512-X & 5515-X Adaptive Security Appliance
- Cisco 2504 Wireless Controller
- Cisco 1602E & 3700 Access Point
- Cisco 7965 Unified IP Phone
- Security Appliances
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE): 2.1.0
- Cisco Secure Access Control System (ACS): 188.8.131.52
- Cisco Web Security Appliance (WSA): 9.2.0
- Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA): 9.7.1
- Cisco Wireless Controller (WLC): 8.0.133
- Cisco Firepower Management Center Virtual Appliance: 6.0.1 and/or 6.1
- Cisco Firepower NGIPSv: 6.0.1
- Cisco Firepower Threat Defense: 6.0.1
- Core Devices
- IOSv L2: 15.2
- IOSv L3: 15.5(2)T
- Cisco CSR 1000V Series Cloud Services Router: 3.16.02.S
- Cisco Adaptive Security Virtual Appliance (ASAv): 9.6.1
- Test PC: Microsoft Windows 7
- Active Directory: Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Module: 1.2
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager: 8.6.(1)
- FireAMP Private Cloud
- AnyConnect 4.2
Get 20% discount on all training