Cisco’s collaboration solutions are used widely across the globe. More than 200000 customers worldwide are using Cisco Unified communications. More than 95 percent of Fortune 500 companies are using Cisco Collaboration Solutions as per the Cisco website.
Cisco Collaboration solutions are playing a very important role in the evolution of the modern business environment. These solutions are aimed at ‘More Empowered, More Engaged & More Innovative’ ways of conducting businesses. Cisco’s certification program for CCIE Collaboration validates the knowledge and practical application of collaboration solutions. Cisco IOS XE gateway and media resources, call control, QoS and collaboration applications, protocols, codecs, and endpoints with infrastructure and design are the main areas covered in the CCIE Collaboration training program.
Hence CCIE Collaboration training and certification is one of the most sought after skill development tools that catapults your careers into the stratosphere of professional success.
WHO CAN GET BENEFITTED :
- Network engineer with at least five to seven years of professional experience with designing, deploying, operating and optimizing Cisco Collaboration technologies.
- Network engineers need to use an expert-level problem-solving process that includes options analysis to support complex collaboration technologies and topologies.
- Network designers that design and support complex collaboration technologies and topologies.
- Students and professionals in the IT and Technologies sector who wish to enhance their knowledge and acquire an internationally recognized professional certification which can improve their job prospects.
Following are the details of the Technology Core exam (CLCOR 300-801) and CCIE Collaboration v3.0 lab exam:
TECHNOLOGY CORES (CLCOR 300-801) –
- Infrastructure and Design (20%)
- Protocols, Codecs, and Endpoints (20%)
- Cisco IOS XE Gateway and Media Resources (15%)
- Call Control (25%)
- QoS (10%)
- Collaboration Applications (10%)
CCIE Collaboration v3.0 Lab exam –
- Protocols and APIs (10%)
- Infrastructure and Quality of Services (10%)
- Call Control and Dial Plan (20%)
- Endpoints and User Management (10%)
- Edge Services (20%)
- Media resources and Meetings (15%)
- Collaboration Applications and Services (15%)
|Training Schedule||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
|Duration||2 Months||3 Months|
|Hours||4 Hours / Day||8 Hours / Day|
|Fees||1,00,000 + Taxes||1,00,000 + Taxes|
Name: SAGAR SHERLA
Sagar is a Senior Collaboration Trainer at Octa Networks. He has a very strong experience in the field of Cisco Technologies. He is working on Cisco technologies especially Collaboration solutions from 2014. He manages the Cisco CCIE Collaboration lab and training. More than 400+ students have cleared their CCIE Collaboration lab examination under his able guidance to date. Sagar is equally comfortable in delivering Corporate training for large corporates including some of the well-known global conglomerates.
He has a vast experience of deploying complex projects with Tata Communication Ltd, DHL, MAERSK, and other such corporates as a freelance after achieving graduation (B.Sc. IT).
His core areas of strength are
- Designing & Deploying CUCM, CUC, CUE, IM &P and UCCX
- Dial Plan, Digit Manipulation & Class of restrictions
- CUBE Call Routing, CUE
- SIP, MGCP & H323
- Cisco Meeting Server
- Cisco Expressway
Sagar is a key member of Octa Network’s trainer’s team contributing immensely towards developing course content for the Cisco certification program in the Collaboration technology track. Being a passionate cricket lover and an avid traveler, Sagar spends his free time pursuing his love for cricket and visiting new places.
His dedication and interest towards his profession of training are influenced by his favorite trainer Kevin Wallace who is a well-known authority in the global technology training arena. Sagar enjoys the process of training which in turn helps him set specific personal goals to enhance his personal capabilities and efficiency levels in order to achieve performance-oriented targets.
Devices used during the Training Program:
- Cisco IP Phones
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 8845 (Remote Controlled)
Core Collaboration Applications
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager 12.0
- Cisco Unified IM & Presence 12.0
- Cisco Unity Connection 12.0
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.6
- Cisco Meeting Server 2.x
- Cisco Expressway Series 8.10
- CSR1000v: IOS XE 16.3
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express 12.0
- Cisco Unity Express Virtual 9.0
Client PCs and Applications
- Active Directory Server: Windows Server 2012 R2
- Test PC: Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Cisco Jabber for Windows 11.x
- Cisco Spark Client
- Cisco Meeting App for Windows 1.x
Get 20% discount on all training.